Monday, September 2, 2013

NO EXCUSES!!!

I was browsing through YouTube and ran across a video that I wanted to share with you. I'm not going to spend an entire message "preaching" like i planned too...i'll let the video speak for itself.  But just know that if God has given you the activity of your limbs, and given you the desire to play the piano, then thats all you need...and as Bart Gee will show you in the video below, you don' t even need the full activity of your limbs!!!!

Put in the work, use the resources that are available to you here at PCH, on Youtube, and locally in your own community. Keep pressing forward, and improve each time you sit down at your instrument.

I hope this video is as much of a blessing to you, as it was to me:



Best Regards,
Tj

1 comment:

  1. God uses a willing heart. I was blessed by the music. It is true soul music. It is what I'm striving to be that willing heart for him.

    ReplyDelete